Magic setting for a pressure diff valve?

I received a detailed e-mail from enviroheat today which answers my query.
Effecta technical seemed more interested in selling boilers.

If I was fitting a pellet boiler for myself I'd fit a 27kw KSW @ £1700 inc vat. And forget about fleecing the taxpayer.

http://kotly.com/Boiler_PEREKO_KSP_DUO_27kW,3307.html

Polish guy local to me sells these and I've seen them in action. A no frills trouble free boiler at a good competitive price and comes with 10 years gurantee for tightness of the welding, - 5 years for tightness of the exchanger and 2 years for other parts.
Their built like brick schitt houses scaling in at nearly half a ton. 140kg heavier than the komplett.
The way England made stuff back in the Victorian times.

Sponsored Links
Sorry for the delay, I see in my email notification that you first Said Effecta technical got back to you?

Anyway, regarding boiler choice, you pay your money, you make your choice.

I'm over the moon with mine, especially the way it regulates its output and controls everything. All the RHI stuff went though with no issues before the 1st of Jan reduction, for us its just a tad over a 300% return on investment. A very well engineered product with amazing support and aftercare etc.

The only thing I don't like is seeing the pellet level go down!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back