male fitting

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hiya can any one help me locate a ,,, 11 ml male monoblock flexi hose tap fitting? i can only find 12 or 10 ml fittings
its for kitchen taps that have a hose on it thanks for any help im desperate to locate it thanks

Sponsored Links
Where are you measuring the 11mm?

If you are measuring at the root of the external threads (or crest of the internal threads) the diameter will be about 1mm smaller than the nominal thread size. In other words, a 12mm thread fits into an 11mm diameter hole.

hiya tickle t i bought some rangemaster chrome pullout aquaspray taps and they didnt have the flexi hose tap fitting in the box a 10 ml is to small and a 12ml is to big, i cant get one any where any ideas thanks maggieomx

Sponsored Links
hiya all thanks for the replys :)) but u could be talkin double dutch to me !!! about the fittings and names!!!! whats the easiest to ask for thanks maggieomx

Easiest is to take the tap to your local plumbing merchants, not the DIY store and show them what you need, they will more than likely have it on the shelf, if not would order them in.

hiya mie thanks for the reply iv been to 3 plumb centres b@q and also screwfix as well as foneing places off the net and they all say the same...cant help you!!!! and dont do a 11 ml

it could be 1/2 inch.By asking for an 11mm one you are leading them into thinking it is metric, show the merchant guys the fitting and see what they can find. If this is fruitless then ask if it could be half inch.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back