Manco "Stirling" 300l horizontal unvented - installation manual

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
any one know where I might be able to get hold of an installation manual for the above. We at one of these in a basement and the previous owners took all manuals and wireless stats with them???
Got some issues we'd like to check up with the D1!

Cheers if anyone can help would be very grateful!

Dilalio.

Sponsored Links
I believe that Manco (Manchester Coppersmiths) have become part of the Kingspan Group maybe they can help.

Thanks Stem... I got that far and made a couple of calls but to no avail. Then, 10 mins ago, I found the original MI's stuck down the back of a ply board... covered in dust and cobwebs :confused:! Just trying to tease the pages apart now :unsure:

D1 max length 600mm....no different than that of a vertical cylinder.;)...D2 300mm from tundish to first bend.

Sponsored Links
D1 max length 600mm....no different than that of a vertical cylinder.;)...D2 300mm from tundish to first bend.

Not quite that simple... it's an existing install that's been in for a long time and there are fall restrictions on site to waste. We are taking it on and need to know parameters before owning the connotations. No tundish allowance!

So what exactly were you unsure about?
What do you mean by "no tundish allowance"?...possibly restricted for height??..
G3 regulations are cut and dry..:)

Cylinder on basement floor.
PRV on top of horizontal cylinder.
15mm discharge pipe from PRV with 3 Spanish archers before picking up balancing valve discharge about 1m away via T, then 2m horizontal run in 15mm before diving into stub of overflow pipe, straight into 32mm gravity waste using 32-20mm reducer; then to Concreted 4" waste in floor via trap which also picks up discharge from two boilers. All in basement with height distance from PRV to floor, about 500mm!
Jeez, a couple of pics would have been useful!!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back