masonry paint

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi , I'm planning on painting the outside of my house soon . The missus wants it to be a pastel green colour ( its currently a drab grey ).
The only way I can find green so far is by getting dulux trade paint mixed, is this the best option ?

Many thanks for any advice.

Sponsored Links
nope. you could get a green of the shelf from one of the sheds. Tesco even sell paint now :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: My personal choice would be Dulux Weather shield because of the quality and coverage. But then I am prob biased :LOL: Whatever paint you choose do not just go for the cheapest in an attempt to save a few bob, it will prob end up costing you more in the long run cos you will prob end up doubling your coats and it prob wouldn't last as long :cry: You get what you pay for is generally a good rule of thumb when buying paint. Not always mind :LOL:

Yeh I agree...and have you looked at the trade colour cards?

The ones that are mixed on machines specially really dont cover as well as the ones in stock...they are formulated to allow the dyes to blend easy with the bases.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back