Mastic dispenser/caulk gun type thing that fits a standard cordless?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
i see hat it's possible to buy a tool that looks like a cordless screwdriver and a mastic/caulk/silicone gun combined. I've got a lot of beads of sealant to run out and it's quite thick..
Makes my arms ache somewhat but my labourer really struggles as he's a fair bit weaker and his lines of mastic end up looking like pigeon ****. I figure that if here's a device that attaches to a normal cordless it should produce reasonably consistent beads then all I have to get rough to him is how to hold a cut nozzle at the correct angle (a task in itself)

Short of throwing hundreds at a dedicated gun, anyone know of a cheaper attachment for existing cordless?

Sponsored Links
Sponsored Links
I fear that 40 quid ish is the body only price, no battery, no charger which makes it rather hard to use ;)

All my kit is Bosch, and they don't seem to make a caulking gun.. I guess I could see if I can find a knackered charger for mine and use he connector to interface one of my batteries to the ryobi.. Every other gun on fleabay seems to be 150 plus, and for that I think I'd rather leave a fan heater on the tubes of mastic and hope the lad develops bigger arms quickly!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back