Matsui MFI45 slimline integrated dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Hoping someone can help! I got a dishwasher as a ex-demo, but it came as is, with no manual etc.

I want to fit an aesthetic door but no idea on measurements etc! I managed to find the parts to actually fit it, but nothing mentioning measurements!

Does anyone have a Matsui MFi45 / mf145 dishwasher manual? I've tried google and gone through 50 pages of junk but so far only found one in Russian which didn't seem to have any door fitting guide on it and one which looked promising but had the pages missing that I think were the ones I needed - typical!

There was one place that claimed ot have the full manual but wanted paying about £10 for it, and I'm far to tight fisted for that if there's any other option! (I only paid £29 for the dishwasher!!)

So if anyone has one that can be scanned or even pictures taken of the relevant pages, I'd be really grateful!!

Tar, Ren

Sponsored Links
Try asking Currys, they sell Matsui products & might be able to help you with a user manual.

Try asking Currys, they sell Matsui products & might be able to help you with a user manual.

thanks, I tried them already though, not interested in helping unless it was purchased from them - which is fair enough I guess :(

Sponsored Links
Poor service from Currys....now you know where not to shop. I think I would have told them a little white lie...bought there, lost the receipt etc. Currys, Comet, & MFI made a killing selling good looking second-grade Chinese built products with virtually no back-up. They have a major responsibility to the many customers who actually believed their sales hype...but sadly it is often the unwitting customer who's left holding the baby.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back