Meat...

Would you eat "exotic" meat regularly?

• We do anyway

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Yes I'd give kangaroo, zebra, impalla, crocodile, llama (british sourced btw) a go...

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • No way

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If a plane crashed in the Andes again, amongst the survivors, vegetarians would probably be first in the queue for human buttock.

And probably like it.

Morality and ethics would be a forgotten belief.
I've banged on about it before but if you are (truly) starving, you will eat ANYTHING edible.

One (lying) Russian starvation survivor once said that dogs were eating the corpses of those that had starved to death. He was soon lambasted by the real survivors who clearly stated that all the dogs had been eaten.

As had all the rats, birds, weeds, grubs etc. There was nothing left to eat but dead bodies. Some stories emerged that living orphans became fair game.

Those on here that say they would not eat their pet dog are a joke, but we already know where a pet dog would stand in the pecking order. :LOL:

I like a bit of fresh venison. Very lean meat.

Does that mean that after all the dogs were eaten, you would start on your children?

Sponsored Links
Does that mean that after all the dogs were eaten, you would start on your children?
Er, no.

If you re-read the post carefully it says "orphaned" children.

If you don't know what an orphan is get one of your thanker buddies to explain. Most parents would die themselves before allowing harm to come to their children.

Jeepers Squark you are a clueless f**kwit.

Sponsored Links
I read somewhere, that centuries ago, people stranded out to sea in lifeboats would draw straws for who would sacrifice a limb for everyone to eat.

It was a common sense survival strategy.

If a plane crashed in the Andes again, amongst the survivors, vegetarians would probably be first in the queue for human buttock.

And probably like it.

I've banged on about it before but if you are (truly) starving, you will eat ANYTHING edible.

One (lying) Russian starvation survivor once said that dogs were eating the corpses of those that had starved to death. He was soon lambasted by the real survivors who clearly stated that all the dogs had been eaten.

As had all the rats, birds, weeds, grubs etc. There was nothing left to eat but dead bodies. Some stories emerged that living orphans became fair game.

Those on here that say they would not eat their pet dog are a joke, but we already know where a pet dog would stand in the pecking order. :LOL:

Really :?: I'm asking you

And probably like it.

No Squeaky! That just too horrendous a thought to contemplate.

Nosey has been reproducing??

Tell me it's not true. :LOL:

I just hope these vegetarians realise just how many lettuces, tomatoes, potatoes and radishes die each year, so they can have their fill of vegetables. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

And probably like it.

Really :?: I'm asking you
Is there meant to be a question here somewhere, either in the quote or in your post? :confused:
A parent is more likely to offer their life than see their children stave. I am a parent who loves his children.

If there is any part of the above sentence you don't understand, then PM your thanker buddies. Or at least ask JBR as he is the only one with any sense.

Most likely that pork tapeworm is transmissible to humans. Most religiously banned foods are banned due to, in days of old, hygiene reasons, same goes for shellfish in Jewish culture.

I believe pork goes bad faster than other meats*, which is quiet a valid concern in a hot country.

*If my memory of the Mythbusters episode with hog carcass in a secondhand corvette serves me right.

If there is any part of the above sentence you don't understand, then PM your thanker buddies. Or at least ask JBR as he is the only one with any sense.

What? A compliment from you to me?
Must be a misprint!

What? A compliment from you to me?
Must be a misprint!
'Tis the season.

Although old fashioned and a wee bit stick-in-the-mud, your smelling and punktuation are first class so you can't be all that bad.:cool:

Sponsored Links
Back