Meat...

Would you eat "exotic" meat regularly?

• We do anyway

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Yes I'd give kangaroo, zebra, impalla, crocodile, llama (british sourced btw) a go...

Votes: 22 73.3%
  • No way

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Does that mean that after all the dogs were eaten, you would start on your children?
Er, no.

If you re-read the post carefully it says "orphaned" children.

If you don't know what an orphan is get one of your thanker buddies to explain. Most parents would die themselves before allowing harm to come to their children.

Jeepers Squark you are a clueless f**kwit.

I know of a man who sacrificed his own life to save his dog. A farmer.
You know.. one off those people who you think are devoid of any caring ability towards an animal.

I don't see how it follows that he would kill and eat said dog if he had been starving.

Sponsored Links
What? A compliment from you to me?
Must be a misprint!
'Tis the season.

Although old fashioned and a wee bit stick-in-the-mud, your smelling and punktuation are first class so you can't be all that bad.:cool:

Thank you.

Yes, I agree that I am old-fashioned and, I suppose, some would see me as a stick-in-the-mud.

Regarding spelling and punctuation (and grammar, btw!) I agree that I am exceptionally picky and, these days, I have the time to be so. I can't help it. My trouble-and-strife often asks me to proof read her publications on the understanding that, in return, she will provide wifely services (such as cooking) for me. In fact, she has just handed me an eight-page document. :rolleyes:

I know of a man who sacrificed his own life to save his dog. A farmer.
You know.. one off those people who you think are devoid of any caring ability towards an animal.

I don't see how it follows that he would kill and eat said dog if he had been starving.
That's because you are a clueless f**kwit who has never suffered real starvation and neither has your farmer chum.

When the arguments lost the abuse begins.

And how do you know I've never suffered real starvation?
How do you know the farmer never suffered real starvation?

You got a crystal ball then?

Instead of childish name calling explain why someone who dies for their dog would eat the same dog if starving. (he won't)

Sponsored Links
Instead of childish name calling explain why someone who dies for their dog would eat the same dog if starving. (he won't)
I don't need to, history has proved me right. You however can not prove me wrong.

When the arguments lost the abuse begins
Argument! What argument? :LOL: It is only abuse in your eyes. The rest of the population see it as an accurate description. :LOL: :LOL:

History has proved nothing.
Did you ever read the book "Born Free" yet?
Proves you wrong on every count. And proves you are quite ignorant.

History has proved nothing.
Did you ever read the book "Born Free" yet?
Proves you wrong on every count. And proves you are quite ignorant.
Don't keep humiliating yourself Norcs, it's embarrassing.

Born free. :rolleyes:

If there is any part of the above sentence you don't understand, then PM your thanker buddies. Or at least ask JBR as he is the only one with any sense.

What? A compliment from you to me?
Must be a misprint!

He even thanked me for a post. I took it in the spirit which it was meant.

If he changes his ways, he's always welcome into our merry band of 'thanker buddies'. ;)

He can come to the Xmas party now.
I'll sit at his table and will gladly shove a copy of "Born free" into his big gob. :mrgreen:

If there is any part of the above sentence you don't understand, then PM your thanker buddies..

Actually don't worry about it nosebag.

To be totally honest with you, I have to admit that I don't always read your posts properly. I put it down to the sudden bouts of narcolepsy half way through.

Sponsored Links
Back