Memera 2000 rcbo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi all wondering if anybody knows of any rcbos that will fit straight into a memera 2000 board really struggling to find a brand new 40 30ma any help is greatly recieved

cheers jonny.

Sponsored Links
These people normally stock a wide range of 'older' RCBO's.

http://www.thefusecompany.com/index.php?cPath=68

If not listed give them a ring or email.

There is one listed here as a RCBO POD? @£68 plus vat.

Just checked another website - it looks as if they only make 16A and 32A RCBO's.

You don't say what you need it for, but it might be more cost effective to introduce an 'inline' rcd to the circuit or add a garage/shower unit.

cheers for the reply ive been looking at the pods theyre an addon to the mcb just seems very pricey for what they are!! which is why i would really want to find an alternative brand if possible!

Sponsored Links
I think you can still buy rcbo pods for memra 2000 fuseboards, part no MR30 but you will need a 40a mcb.

They £50 ish

Have you tried ebay?
I'm sure the pods are interchangable?, if you can get your hands on MCB and pod.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back