MH370

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
The continuing saga of MH370, £20,000 has been withdrawn from four of the passengers that were on board, as I said at the time, I would not be surprised if it was hijacked and flown to a Muslim state and the next time we see it, it will be used as a kamikaze flight into a large ocean liner filled with western tourist..

Sponsored Links
Out of all those passengers I'm sure some had some unscrupulous family members that may have had access to ATM cards not taken by those passengers.

If cards were used by hijackers then banks will have details of where the money was drawn and possibly CCTV footage, would hijackers be that stupid? Especially having gone to massive, hi-tech lengths to hide the crime.

I am sure if it was a hijacking it would have been for 1) The release of fellow terrorist 2) Ransom payment 3) Immediate use in a terror attack, all IMO of course.

The money was transferred from three accounts into a fourth and withdrawn at a later date. I'm sure we have not heard the last of this.

Sponsored Links
The money was transferred from three accounts into a fourth and withdrawn at a later date. I'm sure we have not heard the last of this.

Here's how money was withdrawn from the accounts. Please stop spreading hatred towards Muslims. If this was indeed an act of terrorists they wouldn't had stayed quiet for so long.
http://news.ph.msn.com/regional/two-held-in-malaysia-for-stealing-from-mh370-victims-3[/QUOTE]

Ah right, a straightforward common theft.

Pesky Malaysians ;)

If it was the action of a terrorist organisation we would know about it by now. Everyone seems to believe the terrorists need a big plane to cause serious damage during a kamikazee flight? You can load up a couple Cessna's with enough C4 to fill in a quarry and fly them into any building with pretty devastating effect.

Stop allowing the media to foster this atmosphere of racism and bigotry against Muslims. It's all about the state of fear...

If it was the action of a terrorist organisation we would know about it by now. Everyone seems to believe the terrorists need a big plane to cause serious damage during a kamikazee flight? You can load up a couple Cessna's with enough C4 to fill in a quarry and fly them into any building with pretty devastating effect.

Stop allowing the media to foster this atmosphere of racism and bigotry against Muslims. It's all about the state of fear...

The State of Fear!! Like beheading a journalist on the internet you mean!! They like us don't seem to understand each others mentality, the Japanese made the same mistake 70 odd years ago, they don't seem to grasp that when we are threatened, we do not hide behind women and children and pray to Allah or whoever!!

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Back