Microsoft Outlook

str

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
is it possible to have 2 email accounts in outlook, ie the wifes and mine, so that you can switch between them?

Or would it work if I set the pc up as having two users and then when logged in would show the relevant email account?

any ideas?

Sponsored Links
2 user accounts is the better way to go. It keeps things private, if you want it that way and is less messy.

so if i set up two users, I cna then set outlook up in the new user as a different account?

remind me, how do I go about setting up another user?

Sponsored Links
You can make a different Outlook profile, and then, for instance, put a shortcut on the desktop to open different profiles

STR, if you set the PC to have 2 users, and you each log on to access your desktops.
(always a good idea, as you will have separate bookmarks, she will want a cute n fluffy desktop background & you'll want a sensible one).

Then when you start Outlook, on your desktop you setup your email email account and only see yours.

On your wifes desktop you setup her account in outlook and she wont see yours.

You are able to setup both accounts in outlook on your current single user desktop, however this can sometimes lead to accidental sending mails from the wrong account etc.

Back