Mini Cooper 1960s Log Book

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Have just come across the original log book from my 1960s Mini Cooper.
This was reported lost to DVLA (or whatever it was then !) and a duplicate issued. Am I allowed to dispose of this in any way that I choose please ?

Sponsored Links
Duplicate replaced original, so original is now void, dispose of it however you want to.

Wotan

If it`s got more info. on it than the duplicate - it`s worth keeping it as part of the car`s history :idea: Wouldn`t bother if it was a Ford Puddlejumper , but a 60`s Cooper ;)

I kept all the log books for my Daimler SP250, and sold the car with them. Very interesting they were, too. It was 665LUR, anybody know where it is?

Sponsored Links
I know what you're saying about keeping it, I should have kept the car...along with a 1931 Morgan 3 wheeler (sold for £35).. 1933 Morris 10, Healey Sprite, Rover 12, Golf Gti, Spitfire, 1275 Mini, to name but a few...but where would I keep them all, even if I could afford to !!
ps although a log book doesn't take up much room I suppose.

I thought you meant you still got the car :eek: - sling the book ;) . I could have hired a garage to keep a 1958 4 wheeled isetta in - bought up + running for £15. in `76 - would have paid the rent and still made a profit over 36 years :LOL:

Back