Mira Shower head leak.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I'm just new here and can see there's been alot of these questions asked about shower head drip but none have worked for me.

I have a Mira Sport Shower and the shower head is consistently dripping. I have opened the shower and can see that the plastic part near the inlet valve is fine with no cracks. I have also took the shower head off and it's still dripping.

Any Ideas please?

cheers

Sponsored Links
Sounds like the solenoid valve inside is passing, Unless your handy it'll be new part or new shower.
Not a hard job if you know what your doing

Cheers dude, I was looking at getting a new flow valve for it. It has the solenoid built in to it. doesn't look too hard but a guide or something would be really handy for it lol

My old Mira sport does not have a solenoid valve. Turn the power off at the mains, and turn the shower on, if it produces cold water its the same as mine. The water is controlled by the 4 way switch, "off, cold, heat 1, heat2".
I have changes mine, trying to eradicate the water pulsing in flow. The effect was much reduced with the new assembly and I had forgotten about it until I read this!
Frank

Sponsored Links
The mira sport I have is the pre 2006 ok del, looks like I need 3 parts for it, supposidely comes with instructions lol

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back