More calais woes

Sponsored Links
One day soon, all European cities will look like this. Even areas of once great cities are descending into squalor, eg Paris. Unless people wake up, kick the lefty media and politcians into touch, and get as tough as our ancestors used to be, we are heading for a very dangerous future. Pity our children.

One day soon, all European cities will look like this. Even areas of once great cities are descending into squalor, eg Paris. Unless people wake up, kick the lefty media and politcians into touch, and get as tough as our ancestors used to be, we are heading for a very dangerous future. Pity our children.
I'm a little more positive in my outlook than you Woodbine, when you see the popularity of LePenn in France, AfD in Germany and Geert Wilders in the Netherlands you see the growing strength of feeling against uncontrolled immigration... I feel that the tide is starting to turn. It will be messy but I feel that the invaders will be removed...

Incidentally, the Frexit sticker on the back of my car drew a fair few positive comments whilst travelling through France to Spain... The likes of Himaginn and JohnD have had their day

Sponsored Links
daily mail article said:
A mile-long 13ft high wall, which will cost the UK taxpayer £2 million, is being built to stop migrants getting near the road

and at the end of the mile ? All that will do is to move the place where the "immigrants" attack the lorries one mile further away from Calais. Maybe the lorries will be travelling faster there but then would a driver be able to drive through an illegal road block created by the "immigrants".

and at the end of the mile ? All that will do is to move the place where the "immigrants" attack the lorries one mile further away from Calais. Maybe the lorries will be travelling faster there but then would a driver be able to drive through an illegal road block created by the "immigrants".

Exactly. They've just moved the problem a mile up the road. These people are violent, criminal, illegal aliens with no right to be there. The army needs to go in, round them up, and send them back to where they came from. If they have no papers and refuse to say which country they're from, then it should be assumed that they're from somewhere like Syria.

As long as we pussy-foot around with them and let the 'rapeugees welcome' brigade go in handing out blankets, food and sympathy, the situation will only get worse and more dangerous for ordinary travellers. Ignore the lefties who only encourage mayhem, chaos and bloodshed. Get tough and the problem will soon solve itself.

We have way to many people who are like minded to our own three stooges. They are the problem.

Did you go through Calais, or another port?
Not on your Nelly... The car has just had a respray so we went through Caen...If we'd have taken the Jeep I'd have done Calais, its got a good solid recovery bumper, winch and branch wires.

Sponsored Links
Back