More maps....where suits you?

Sponsored Links
Can you take the maps' accuracy seriously? It seems to generalise rather than be specific.
I would describe myself as confident and outgoing. Pragmatic and reasonably tolerant. I have meetings with various people on a daily basis, i.e. architects, structural engineers, customers, merchants, tradespeople etc and have made a decent go of being in business. Introvert - absolutely not.

My wife and I have an 'active' social life in that we have several overlapping groups of friends all ranging from children's football and rugby, her hobby, my hobby and a close group of friends that we go camping, skiing/golfing and abroad with etc. Eccentric - a wee bit mebbe.

One poster on here has me down as insecure.

Can you take the maps' accuracy seriously? It seems to generalise rather than be specific.
I would describe myself as confident and outgoing. Pragmatic and reasonably tolerant. I have meetings with various people on a daily basis, i.e. architects, structural engineers, customers, merchants, tradespeople etc and have made a decent go of being in business. Introvert - absolutely not.

My wife and I have an 'active' social life in that we have several overlapping groups of friends all ranging from children's football and rugby, her hobby, my hobby and a close group of friends that we go camping, skiing/golfing and abroad with etc. Eccentric - a wee bit mebbe.

One poster on here has me down as insecure.

I never said a word :LOL:

Interesting.

Both my first wife and I feel that, situation and finances permitting, we'd like to live somewhere in the North Riding and, going by these maps, that would appear to be confirmed.

Sponsored Links
I note the most agreeable people are in Somerset. That'll be the cider.

Sponsored Links
Back