Most British Muslims 'oppose Muhammad cartoons reprisals'

Sponsored Links
I suppose if WhiteSpite changes the wording of the question, he can make it say whatever he wants.

John D , do you know the difference between an extremist Muslim and a Moderate Muslim? The Extremist Muslim wants to behead you,,,,, the moderate Muslim, doesn't want to behead you,,,,,,, he wants the extremist Muslim to behead you. ;) ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
I suppose if WhiteSpite changes the wording of the question, he can make it say whatever he wants.

JohnDoh!, but I didn't change the wording of a question. The clue is that there isn't a question mark at the end. :rolleyes: It was a statement.

Facts and you are distant strangers, aren't they Johnny?

HINT - that was a question. :LOL:

Why do you refuse to read the actual survey?

but in the Telegraph article, didn't the survey reveal that 27% of ROP 'have sympathy for the Charlie Hebdo terrorists'?
Despite the quotation marks, that is not what the survey said.

Truth and accuracy are distant strangers to WhiteSpite.

If you want to read the actual survey, rather than WhiteSpite's distorted version, try http://comres.co.uk/polls/bbc-radio-4-today-muslim-poll[/QUOTE]

Talk about splitting hairs. The survey says -

• One in four (27%) British Muslims say they have some sympathy for the motives behind the attacks on Charlie Hebdo in Paris.

Big difference! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Perhaps you could tell us all what the difference is between the two?

And I was quoting the Telegraph, not the survey.

Also, when I said I had written a statement, not a question - I was referring to my reply to your second post on this thread -

- But if it's already been committed, for something trivial like a cartoon, I would support them - 27%, 1.5 million agree.

As usual, you try to twist everything to disguise the fact that you have no argument.

'have sympathy for the Charlie Hebdo terrorists'? -

• One in four (27%) British Muslims say they have some sympathy for the motives behind the attacks on Charlie Hebdo in Paris.

As you seem to be too stupid to look at the words, I will point out the differences.

"some sympathy" not "sympathy"

"for the motives behind" not "for"

"the attacks on Charlie Hebdo in Paris" not "the Charlie Hebdo terrorists'"

If you think the differences don't matter, why did you refuse to use the correct words?

The same goes for Gasman.

'have sympathy for the Charlie Hebdo terrorists'? -

As you seem to be too stupid to look at the words, I will point out the differences.

"some sympathy" not "sympathy"

"for the motives behind" not "for"

"the attacks on Charlie Hebdo in Paris" not "the Charlie Hebdo terrorists'"

If you think the differences don't matter, why did you refuse to use the correct words?

The same goes for Gasman.

Splitting hairs.

Pubic hairs.

So why do you think they chose to use the false wording rather than the true wording?

Do you think "I have some sympathy with handyjack disliking fare-dodgers" is the same as "I have sympathy with handjack for killing fare-dodgers with an axe?"

Whichever may you try to spin it, JohnJihadhi, nearly 1.5 million ROP in this country have some sympathy with the motives of cold-blooded killers, driven to the heinous act by a few cartoons.

I have no sympathy for your twisted motives, whatever they may be, that drive you to jump through hoops to protect and excuse terrorists and their sympathisers. You're the one that comes on here day after day supporting terrorists, their sympathisers and those operating against the interests of this country - and you label me 'whitespite'. So if I criticise muderers, terrorists and the enemy within, I'm spiteful. Wonder if the relatives of those killed by your pet religion would agree?

I have no sympathy for your relentless bombardment of this website with your racist hatred and Islamophobia.

Sponsored Links
Back