Most British Muslims 'oppose Muhammad cartoons reprisals'

Sponsored Links
Just a thought..

to make it fair why not pole a 1000 uk resident catholics christians and Jews to see how they would answer those questions?

Just a thought..

to make it fair why not pole a 1000 uk resident catholics christians and Jews to see how they would answer those questions?

Bit pointless asking those as we already know what the majority would answer.

Was also pointless asking the ROP...

Muslim scholars teach that Muslims should generally be truthful to each other, unless the purpose of lying is to "smooth over differences."

There are two forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, taqiyya and kitman. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.

Sponsored Links
rather like the 24% who agreed "I have some sympathy with the motives

(and not, as the obsessive anti-Islamists like to pretend "I support murdering terrorists" which is not what the survey said)

(and not, as the obsessive anti-Islamists like to pretend "I support murdering terrorists" which is not what the survey said)
Indeed. I have some sympathy with Germany circa 1930's and their view of the Jews. As did my Polish father. But I have no truck with their solution, and nor did he!

Your phobia is blinding to the truth JD.

ah, if only you had the strength of character to use the survey, rather than reword it to suit your fantasy of what you think it ought to have said.

ah, if only you had the strength of character to use the survey, rather than reword it to suit your fantasy of what you think it ought to have said.

There are two forms of lying to non-believers that are permitted under certain circumstances, taqiyya and kitman. These circumstances are typically those that advance the cause Islam - in some cases by gaining the trust of non-believers in order to draw out their vulnerability and defeat them.

Sponsored Links
Back