moved into a house and don't know the alarm code

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
have not got the manual it is a nova electronics alarm pad, is there a way off reseting with a new number?

Sponsored Links
think that may be the alarm company, not alarm make. does it say anything else ?

Is it wireless?

Rokonet make (or made?) a Nova Wireless system.

More info, maybe some pictures. The keypad and main panel.

Sponsored Links
Same way we can work out other things, experience and knowledge of others systems.

So, what your saying is we dont know what other companies fit?
Especially in our main areas. your just out for an argument as your wifes left you alone to go out for shopping.

I can tell you what panels several local companies use, even their "engineer" codes.

Bet you cannot, nor prove it :D

So, what your saying is we dont know what other companies fit?
Especially in our main areas. your just out for an argument as your wifes left you alone to go out for shopping.

I can tell you what panels several local companies use, even their "engineer" codes.

Bet you cannot, nor prove it :D

You aren't saying anything mate. You have no idea what a company in Manchester fits. I've fitted at least 6 different types over the years. bet you can't name them. (he can't)

Try not to be such a D!ck in future.

One of the bigger in Manchester fits Castlecare Tec. Local to them Risco, I can tell you a lot about certain companies in various parts of the country actually.
It was another who said the Texecom as he knows them, and I have no reason to doubt him.

Knowing you, some C&K, Yale, Response, Omnicrom, Optima/Karisma. Maybe Texecom. Aritech. Risco/Gardtec.

Bet I got 4 if not 6 of the stuff you fitted.
But knowing you, you would never admit it.

As for the rest, I DO know as I have to quote to either T/O or replace in the London area and home counties so know what is in use by various companies and the changes to other makes. Even the ones who have the software altered for them.
Your not an alarm engineer by admission, you dabble.

Another who resorts to name calling when proven wrong, I love it:cool:

There isn't such a thing as an alarm engineer - don't kid yourself you are something special. I mainly fit Texecom, used to fit Scanny. Never fitted a Wireless yet - but I will.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back