Multi-Tool Advice

Sponsored Links
yep realised that lol

funny enough i put a £80 bid on the ryobi one on e bay was outbid at £82 was quite pleased really as most ryobi tools tend to be £70 or less when avalable

I suppose it's down to usage and exprerience.

I've never had an occaision where I wished my old CEL was cordless.

I've only ever used it indoors for DIY, with power on.

At the moment I'm leaning towards the GOP250, it's more than I wanted to pay, but I'd rather something reliable and powerfull.

Sponsored Links
Cant beat the blue Bosch tools for price and quality not that much difference anymore from the cost of buying the green tools.
I did used to have a PMF180 and that was excellent bit of kit, only flogged it on the bay when i bought the 10.8v pro version regret that now.

Thanks for all the input, after seeing other threads on green vs blue I've decided to go for the GOP 250.

Now just need to work out whether I need the L-Boxx or not :)

have you got a set off the blades you need ??
if you are short off blades then always buy the fullest kit/blades as the blades can account for 2 or 3 times the value you save buying without them

There is nothing wrong with the bosch geen or blue

Makita are bringing their versions out soon corded and cordless

Great!! I'm going to wait for this 'badboy'!!
We have the Fein, which is great, but the blades are just a silly price. I guess this has been covered, but where can you buy good cheap blades for these types of tools??
Thanks

have you got a set off the blades you need ??
if you are short off blades then always buy the fullest kit/blades as the blades can account for 2 or 3 times the value you save buying without them

I bought the CEL adapter to use all the blades I already bought for the CEL in the Bosch. At the rate I do diy, I have enough to last 10 years ;).

Cant beat the blue Bosch tools for price and quality not that much difference anymore from the cost of buying the green tools.
I did used to have a PMF180 and that was excellent bit of kit, only flogged it on the bay when i bought the 10.8v pro version regret that now.

Couldn't agree more, I toyed with the cordless GOP but chose a corded one purely on things I read regarding battery life, really can't fault it for price and useage . . I just went for the basic one without the LLbox as I've got far too many boxes in my van already. Have used a couple of the cheaper ones, whilst they do the job ok your ear's will suffer :(

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back