multi tool

Sponsored Links
I have the green toy and the proper orange one and they are worlds apart, would not recommend the green Bosch.

Sponsored Links
I have the green toy and it cuts, slices and sands just like any other. I'm not a tool snob though

Lol Woody, although yes I suppose I am.

All I know is I bought the green Bosch and was very happy with it until it failed me when I most needed it with the stop/start problem and then cut out altogether, I sent it to Bosch and they did send a replacement but in the meantime I needed a multitool so decided to buy the Fein and its so much better built and cuts way better.

to be fair there are about 7 levels off mullty cutter all different values and costs
the cheapest is around 20% 0ff the most expensive[the fein multi]
the middle range [bosch blue] is a good level for trades when you dont spend more than 2 to 5% off your day using it
in other words a tool thats twice as good wont pay for its self unless its quite a bit less than double the cost

Can someone tell me which one is the quietest as I have the bosch blue and it is very noisy :eek:

I have the Bosch green and the aldi 240v one that cost £30 or £39, can't recall.more than good enough for the times I use them but they are both very noisy,seems to be a characteristic with this type of tool
Earplugs when using it?

Ear plugs and thick gloves or you will end up with no joints in your hands or wrists after a few years.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back