Munich

I don't think saying 'bloody woman driver' is a correct example of misogynistic behaviour!!
Seems to fit their description... "Incidents against women that are motivated by an attitude of a man towards a woman and includes behaviour targeted towards a woman by men simply because they are a woman."

I don't think 'bloody Muslim' is really a hate crime or you'd get locked up over it!
Seriously?? It's a perfect fit for the definition of religiously/racially motivated hate speech! It might not go to court but you can bet you'd end up in the cells with a warning. Hate speech does not actually address 'hate', it just rebrands all obnoxious ideas, arguments or behaviour as unilaterally immoral; making them illegitimate without bothering to challenge them politically. And that is dangerous.

Sponsored Links
Yeah it's funny how muslim babies grow up to be muslims, and christian babies tend to grow up believing in jesus innit.
What was he saying about learned patterns of behaviour again?

I don't think saying 'bloody woman driver' is a correct example of misogynistic behaviour!!
Seems to fit their description... "Incidents against women that are motivated by an attitude of a man towards a woman and includes behaviour targeted towards a woman by men simply because they are a woman."

I don't think 'bloody Muslim' is really a hate crime or you'd get locked up over it!
Seriously?? It's a perfect fit for the definition of religiously/racially motivated hate speech! It might not go to court but you can bet you'd end up in the cells with a warning.

Then the wrong word was used by saying it was a misogynist. A misogynist hates or distrusts women, saying something like 'bloody woman driver' isn't hatred. I think you may be taking it all too literally, surely the police wouldn't mean anything other than serious hate crime? They can't even be bothered to turn up to burglaries.

And no, I don't think 'bloody Muslim' on it's own is a hate crime! I think it just shows ignorance.

Sponsored Links
The proponents of racism, islamophobia and other such verbal hate crimes are examples for our children to follow.
They are learned patterns of behaviour. Often it is a learned behaviour from our parents and other peers.
It encourages and perpetuates such hateful behaviour with each iteration becoming more hateful and spiteful, as per the examples on this forum, each iteration trying to hurt the other party.

Those who defend it or excuse it are condoning it.
Is it any wonder that it eventually breeds violence. They are illegal for a purpose.
Fine - I hope you're saying the same thing to the Muslim communities too about learned behaviour and defending or excusing it.
I object to and criticise all hateful and hurtful behaviour irrespective of the perceived reason behind it. We all have a legal and moral duty to behave appropriately. There have not been any such behaviour as you describe that could be attributed to Muslims, or other religions, on this forum.
That is why you cannot find any of my criticisms directed towards Muslims, or any other proponents of other religions who are encouraging hateful behaviour.
I do not, and will not criticise innocent, peaceful people on the basis that someone who happens to look or dress similar has a malicious attitude or intent.
But that is the prevailing behaviour especially on this forum, by the racist posters.
When I discover such appalling behaviour I feel honour bound to object and where possible to take further action.
It is also becoming increasingly obvious that some quickly resort to foul-mouthed expletives, by those who dislike my behaviour.
IMO, to ignore, defend, excuse or allow malevolence is to condone it.
Sadly, DIYnot is prepared to ignore and allow such malevolent comments by a tiny minority of its members.
I doubt it earns any respect from potential new members or the reasonable established posters.

The proponents of racism, islamophobia and other such verbal hate crimes are examples for our children to follow.
They are learned patterns of behaviour. Often it is a learned behaviour from our parents and other peers.
It encourages and perpetuates such hateful behaviour with each iteration becoming more hateful and spiteful, as per the examples on this forum, each iteration trying to hurt the other party.

Those who defend it or excuse it are condoning it.
Is it any wonder that it eventually breeds violence. They are illegal for a purpose.
Fine - I hope you're saying the same thing to the Muslim communities too about learned behaviour and defending or excusing it.
I object to and criticise all hateful and hurtful behaviour irrespective of the perceived reason behind it. We all have a legal and moral duty to behave appropriately. There have not been any such behaviour as you describe that could be attributed to Muslims, or other religions, on this forum.
That is why you cannot find any of my criticisms directed towards Muslims, or any other proponents of other religions who are encouraging hateful behaviour.
I do not, and will not criticise innocent, peaceful people on the basis that someone who happens to look or dress similar has a malicious attitude or intent.
But that is the prevailing behaviour especially on this forum, by the racist posters.
When I discover such appalling behaviour I feel honour bound to object and where possible to take further action.
It is also becoming increasingly obvious that some quickly resort to foul-mouthed expletives, by those who dislike my behaviour.
IMO, to ignore, defend, excuse or allow malevolence is to condone it.
Sadly, DIYnot is prepared to ignore and allow such malevolent comments by a tiny minority of its members.
I doubt it earns any respect from potential new members or the reasonable established posters.
So that's a no then.
You're not balanced at all.

Breaking News. Sorry I can't start a new thread JD won't let me.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/07/26/two-men-with-knifes-take-hostages-in-normandy-church/

Knifemen shot by police at Normandy church after 'slitting priest's throat' and taking hostages
Oh man, I feel so so sorry for France. :(
We don't know that it's muslims yet. Though I know where I'd put my money.
Anyway as Trump said...It's their own fault. Just as it will be our own fault when it starts up again here.

This is the trouble when the wrong words are intentionally used to describe things.

It confuses the issue so that no one knows what is really being discussed.

Is abuse of a ginger white muslim racist? (I'll help you - NO) So how can the same against a brown muslim be?
Do some people have an anxiety attack at the mere sight of a muslim?

Is claustrophobia or agoraphobia learned pattern of behaviour?
Can an anxiety disorder be learned? I suppose they could be hereditary; I don't know - but hardly possible to be learned from peers.

Next you will be telling us that homosexuality is hereditary.

I think your posts prove you are an homilaphilliac; it would indeed be sad were you also a kakorrhaphiophobic but perhaps I've used a wrong word so you don't know what I mean.

Is abuse of a ginger white muslim racist? (I'll help you - NO) So how can the same against a brown muslim be?
It depends entirely on the reason for the abuse, in both cases.
Abuse of a ginger white Muslim, because of their Muslim faith, is racially motivated abuse, as it would be of any Muslim.
Think of abuse of, say of a person because of their height, it's their height characteristics that generates the abuse, not any other characteristics.

Next you will be telling us that homosexuality is hereditary.
You've gone to new levels of ridiculous argument now, and joined the growing band of those who invent arguments.

Sponsored Links
Back