Munich

Is abuse of a ginger white muslim racist? (I'll help you - NO) So how can the same against a brown muslim be?
It depends entirely on the reason for the abuse, in both cases.
Abuse of a ginger white Muslim, because of their Muslim faith, is racially motivated abuse, as it would be of any Muslim.
Think of abuse of, say of a person because of their height, it's their height characteristics that generates the abuse, not any other characteristics.
How can it be racist? Being a Muslim isn't a race.

Sponsored Links
Is abuse of a ginger white muslim racist? (I'll help you - NO) So how can the same against a brown muslim be?
Abuse of a ginger white Muslim, because of their Muslim faith, is racially motivated abuse, as it would be of any Muslim.
Incorrect RUBBISH. Islam is a religion; not a race.

Think of abuse of, say of a person because of their height, it's their height characteristics that generates the abuse, not any other characteristics.
So - people over 6'6" are a different race are they?

Next you will be telling us that homosexuality is hereditary.
You've gone to new levels of ridiculous argument now, and joined the growing band of those who invent arguments.
I think you'll find it's brought about by the plethora of ridiculous replies.

You really are an ignorant IDIOT.

And should such abuse be defined as a crime? And if so, should the penalty be more, or less lenient, or different, than if the abuse was about his gingerness and not his faith?

And for the benefit of others, Muslims are (or can be construed as) a race, inasmuch as Jews are a race. Race is a much broader and more adaptable term than nationality.

Last edited:
And for the benefit of others, Islam is in fact a race,
No, it isn't.
It may have been redefined as such by people such as Himmy for political reasons and to validate claims of this and that.
Is my ginger white muslim a different race since his conversion?

inasmuch as Jews are a race.
Then they are the same race as semitic Arabs.
They are genetically identical; separated only by the dreaded religion.
Again, if I convert, do I become a different race?

Race is a much broader term than nationality.
No one has said it isn't.
Hence why geography and religion have nothing to do with race.

Sponsored Links
Again, if I convert, do I become a different race?
Basically yes, because Islam is more than just a religion (that's the very problem with it). It is an overarching system of social, political, and economic behaviour, with globally recognisable characteristics and averaged physical characteristics (i.e. middleEastern/northAfrican). This makes it a race unto itself inasmuch as the word race has any meaning at all.
But I agree with you that the word race is ambiguous and rather useless, and that Jews should not really be called a race either.

Last edited:
I'm not bothered about your pedantic ideas of semantics.
I concern myself with what are legally defined as racially motivated crimes.
If you were charged with a racially motivated crime against a Muslim, your 'defence' that Islam is not a race, and so the charge should be dropped, is utter stupidity.
In the eyes of the law it's race-hate!
You can play with semantics as much as you like, it doesn't lessen the offence.

If I told my grandson to stop pinching his sister, and he replied, "I'm not pinching her, I'm punching her!" It wouldn't remove or reduce the reproach.

Last edited:

You've gone to new levels of ridiculous argument now, and joined the growing band of those who invent arguments.
So - people over 6'6" are a different race are they?
I think you'll find it's brought about by the plethora of ridiculous replies.
You really are an ignorant IDIOT.
Do you see any reference to race in my sentence?
I think you'll find the risible ideas of yours are brought about by your imagination and inability to read the replies properly.
And you have the audacity to suggest I'm an ignorant idiot. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

If I told my grandson to stop pinching his sister, and he replied, "I'm not pinching her, I'm punching her!" It wouldn't remove or reduce the reproach.
Or, of course, you could teach him the correct meaning of the words.
I really can't believe you think that a comparable example.

If I call this:
upload_2016-7-26_17-44-8.jpeg

a giraffe, have I made a semantic error or am I just plain wrong and rather stupid?

Should the legal system define that creature as a giraffe, because discrimination against giraffes is illegal but against ants it is not, and you have discriminated against the ant, does that alter anything?

Last edited:
I think you'll find the risible ideas of yours are brought about by your imagination and inability to read the replies properly.
In the context of what you wrote:
what else could it mean?

In the context of what you wrote:
what else could it mean?
Your imagination is causing you problems, and it's my fault? :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back