Murray. What IS wrong with the bloke?

Damned if you or don't as a Scotsman in the public eye.

Can't remember an Englishman being **** over for loving his country of birth and saying so in public. The usual double standards apply...nothing new for the minorities.

Probably because you can't remember an independence vote in an era of social media before.

Sponsored Links

Can't remember an Englishman being **** over for loving his country of birth and saying so in public. The usual double standards apply...nothing new for the minorities.

Probably because you can't remember an independence vote in an era of social media before.

Murray was getting it before the referendum.

Talking of which Squeaky, do you not think that there is something amiss between mother and son? I would say, definitely not her favorite.

Without doubt. He even slagged her off for entering strictly saying that she would be embarrassing. Hardly a supportive comment after all that she has given up for his career over the years.

Sponsored Links
So after winning Wimbledon and the Olympics and getting the support from the English he deserved, he does it again. Unfortunately, this will severely damage his career and he must have known that. So why do it?

Guess who will be first out of 'Strictly' :LOL:

I don't see how it will affect his career, in terms of Tennis. I suppose, if taken to extremes, it could affect his value to sponsors.

So after winning Wimbledon and the Olympics and getting the support from the English he deserved, he does it again. Unfortunately, this will severely damage his career and he must have known that. So why do it?

Guess who will be first out of 'Strictly' :LOL:

I don't see how it will affect his career, in terms of Tennis. I suppose, if taken to extremes, it could affect his value to sponsors.

I got the feeling that the surge in support helped him win Wimbledon. I don't think he is the type who can carry on regardless.

Can the English vote if want rid of the Scots, N Irish, Welsh?

We all know every Scot down here will use the 'I am a missionary etc etc' and think we actually believe it.

They're here because they want to be, make more money and have the gall to moan about it. Worse that the Eastern Europeans.

Can the English vote if want rid of the Scots, N Irish, Welsh?

Start campaigning and see how far you get.

We all know every Scot down here will use the 'I am a missionary etc etc' and think we actually believe it.

I wouldn't if I was that unfortunate. My sister doesn't and she is unfortunate enough to live down there. It's usually the Glaswegian ****s s that like to use that line, a proper Scotsman would keep himself to himself and get on with it.

Have a word with namsag (gas112) then - actually don't bother, you've just described him perfectly.

The only difference being is the English when asked what nationality they are reply British, unlike the Scots, N. Irish and Welsh,,,,

I am English. I am not British.

Have a word with namsag (gas112) then.

I believe he is Glaswegian or near as dammit.....therefore he is only doing what he thinks is normal.....much the same as you are.

I am English, living and working here. When I decide Ill move to Scotland on the premise of being a missionary then your comment will be accurate.

Don't get all narky with me because the Scots aint got the balls to go it alone. The Scottish are better off with us, you know it, I know it and for now on, they are a laughing stock and will continue to be for generations.

My wife is Scottish, loves England but is proud of her heritage. But she lives in England and is proud to admit its a better life for her. I guess she is just more mature that most 'missionaries'.

Sponsored Links
Back