Muslims Like Us

If I suddenly have the whim to become an antismoker, who will override me in my own house?
giphy.gif

Sponsored Links
who will override me in my own house?
No one would ever go to your house, so a pointless remark. But getting back to PC boolox, they pulled a comedy from TV the other day due to a white actor playing Michael Jackson. So its ok for Lenny Henry to white up for a film, & the Wayans brothers likewise in white chicks but not for a white actor to........, well, I cant say black up, as most people didnt realise Mr Jackson was black. As a matter of course, I think white chicks is quite funny and not at all offensive, same as the black & white minstrels.

But getting back to PC boolox, they pulled a comedy from TV the other day due to a white actor playing Michael Jackson.
I thought Sky pulled the show not PC boolox? And wasn't it more about the offence to his immediate family etc?

I find it difficult to believe that Sky backed down purely on the feelings of the disapproving Jackson clan. There's more to this story.......

Sponsored Links
AT the end of his life, MJ was more white than black, so where were they going to find a black actor to play him.

When do you claim that you wanted to say gorilla tennis?

And what happened to you when you tried? Were you arrested and prosecuted?

Or are you just fibbing again?

When do you claim that you wanted to say gorilla tennis?

And what happened to you when you tried? Were you arrested and prosecuted?

Or are you just fibbing again?

Has you nurse forgotten to give you your meds again honey?

EFL is pretending he hasn't looked at the link.

Gerry is pretending that he wanted to use the term and somebody stopped him.

Mitch has nothing relevant to say.

We need another three more.

It's wonderful to know that racism never shows its face in sport.

EFL is pretending he hasn't looked at the link.

Gerry is pretending that he wanted to use the term and somebody stopped him.

Mitch has nothing relevant to say.

We need another three more.

It's wonderful to know that racism never shows its face in sport.

Why do we need three more? Can you point us to your source? I feel we need 2 more but my mate here says we need four. Do you realise that Gorilla and guerrilla are different words? Is football really relevant in this instance. Can you prove it is? Have you not taken your meds still? Can prove all your answers please? You are wrong you know. Racism often crops up in sport. Why did you lie? :p

Gorilla and guerrilla are different words

When they're spoken?

We must certainly give thanks to Gerrydelasel for re-opening this topic which has been withering away for nearly a month.

I don't know why he pretends that he wanted to use the term, and why he pretends that somebody stopped him. Why did he lie?

Sponsored Links
Back