my builder

Sponsored Links
If the final payment withheld from your builder covers the cost of putting right the snagging list i dont see the problem.

Maybe best to get it in writing though.

I agree. Keep the money and pay someone else, but drop him a letter to confirm - nothing wordy just a few lines "confirming" your conversation

Fair dues to him for coming out with that, so you know where you stand. You've had a bad experience, so move on - its probably not worth the trouble and stress dealing with the builder any further

Sponsored Links
Don't worry. Matt Albright and his Portuguese sidekick will soon be on the case. Popping out of wardrobes on the next job your builders on. Melinda and Dom will be on yer builders case soon. Dom will be chasing him down the street , whilst Melinda's down the shops blagging you a brand new kitchen /bedroom hot tub / caravan / etc, etc for free.
Happy Days. ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back