My Garden Project

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi am normally just a lurker for advice on doing things but thought i would post up my current garden project still some works to do but its coming along nicely. We had some one in to do the patio as just not got the time with work and wanted done quick

Couple of before pictures just starting to demolish the little wall

Starting to dig out for the patio

All dug out flower bed dug back ready for new wall

Muck away

Materials arrived

All the type 1 laid and leveled

Patio is being laid

New wall up

And all patio finished

Next up was the out house looking a little bit tatty needed painting and some bit of wood replaced

before

All painted and wood replaced

Put some pea shingle down on the beds

As said still some bits to do i want to lift the path and dig the grass out and relay and re point. I have a fence to go up around the new wall so little one cant fall off. will update when done

Sponsored Links
Nice one. That looks really good.

What was the overall cost of having the work done? (if you dont mind me asking!)

Nice one. That looks really good.

What was the overall cost of having the work done? (if you dont mind me asking!)

Hi well luckily i don't have to pay for materials and muck away i brought the slabs so probably cost me 2k that included a brick layer for the wall

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back