my Hotpoint LFT321 Dishwasher

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have the above dish washer, i can start it but when it gets into approx 20 mins of the cycle it bleeps 4 times and stops when i open the green led is flashing on the on/off button with the number 8 in the display?

help

Sponsored Links
It starts runs a bit the dishes are being washed with what I understand cold water then as the programme changes you sort of hear a click then you get 4 quick bleeps and the machine stops with the flashing green led in the on off button and the figure 8 in the display.
I have just spoke to Hotpoint and they are saying there should be a letter before the 8 ????

You got a heater fault. Check the heater with a meter.

Sponsored Links
How did you come to that conclusion? I also have another problem when the machine is switched off by the on/off button ( so there is no display or lights) I close the door and after some time I will open the door again and the green led will be flashing on the power button and the number 10 will be flashing??? I'm totally confused now.

Error 8 means heater fault. Check it first. Then if that's ok heater relay on pcb has gone.

Lay it on it's back remove base panel it's all there in front of you.

You won't get a diagram there for trade only.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back