My Outside Christmas Lights (2008)

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Here are some pictures of this years outside christmas lights

The outside christmas lights

(The front outside socket is a single MK waterproof socket with a cable gland fitted to it, wired to a length of blue 2.5mm Artic flex which has a plug fitted to the other end, which plugs into a socket in my bedroom, which is above where the outside socket is.)

The Plug & Timer for the front outside socket

The cable for the front outside socket

The front outside socket

The Timeguard Weatherbox for the christmas lights transformers

The transformers for the outside christmas lights inside the Weatherbox, without the lights plugged into them

The transformers for the outside christmas lights inside the Weatherbox, with the lights plugged into them

Sponsored Links
I must say, I know they are a real marmite subject, but I really like MDBalsons amazingly detailed photo casebooks!

Thanks MD, I enjoyed it.

Sponsored Links
Suicide.gif

Nice one BAS.

I was clearing out the van today. I think I'll post some pics of the old lengths of cable that I was going to throw away.
Now that's gotta be interesting :LOL:

keep meaning to post my collection of streetlighting pictures i think they would be intresting to sparks who havent worked in this sector.

Getting back onto MDBs pictures its nice to see a safe temporary install for xmas lights rather than the lash ups i see on my travels around cheshire.
The bending radius looks a bit tight on the Artic flex going into the masterseal socket.

TTC - make sure you put in some lengths of pyro in the picture to keep RF happy.

That would probably depend on where you terminated the made-off end.

Just remember what the Judge said last time about what would happen if you were up before him again in relation to activities involving outside glands...

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back