mythic paint

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Has anybody used this? I'm thinking of trying one of there wood trim paint, its apparently a premium paint (think its American).
Ive used all brands and jonnos water satin and eggshell are among the best but im a fussy Bugga and always looking for better! Don't think F&B or Little Greene do a satin for wood or I would try them as most of there products are fantastic.

Sponsored Links
I doubt you'll find anything better than sikkens satura at the moment for satin.
I hadn't heard of this stuff until you mentioned it. I think anything WB'd and american is worth a try as they are much more switched on to acrylic trim paints. I've tried Caparol and Jonstones aqua enamel for gloss neither arn't bad but brush marks are a problem with the johnstones and havn't done a broad are with the caparol yet. I'm heading in the spraying direction so i can achieve the types of finish i got with oil based.

be good to hear how you get on with it

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back