Need a removable level surface

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening all

Not sure if this is the right forum but here goes.

I've recently purchased a pool for the back garden which rises as it fills. For it to rises evenly it, I have discovered, needs a very level surface, otherwise it goes out of shape and eventually spills water over the top. My garden only slopes slightly and I thought it would be fine, but it's not.

Therefore I'm trying to work out a solution where I can put the pool on a dead level surface and somehow take away the level surface when I also put the pool away.

The pool itself can be viewed here http://www.amazon.co.uk/12-Fast-Set...sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=garden&qid=1275510110&sr=8-9

Any suggestions?

Sponsored Links
if its nearly level then remove earth from the high spots and place on the low spots or get a load off sand and a half moon off bricks
if its out all summer the grass will be fairly dead any way at the end of the summer

Thanks big-all

I was trying not to do anything to the lawn to be honest. I'm making sure that the pool isn't out for longer than a couple of days to protect the lawn.

I'm really after something I can put down and then pull up and put away in the garage. It's not easy as I'll obviously need something very solid due to the weight of the water.

I was thinking of load of stepped plywood boards in sort of a triangle shape (if that makes sense).

Does anybody know if it would cost much to ask a saw mill to make something up?

Cheers

the problem you have is lets assune you have 0 to 2 inches to l evel you are talking hours off work planing

your best bet remove the turf level a 13ft circle compact the area relay the turf with bricks around the edge to retain the raised ground

the biggest problem is the base must be dead flat and smooth to protect the plastic and there little feet

Sponsored Links
Does anybody else have any thoughts?

I really didn't want to b****r up the lawn.

Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back