need ideas for blocking the niebours

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi it not as bad as that really .the thing we have quite a big garden and at the back we use to have various trees conifers etc plus a rotten pagolla ,its now all being cleared ready for new fenceing but the prob is as our garden is lower the the neibours at the botton were quite exposed ,im after ideas for some kind of a screen all along the front of the new 6 foot fence so it will go at least 3 foot higher but not sure what to have ....i.e conifers or along those lines any ideas ==

Sponsored Links
trellis and russain vine

or to give it its other name, "mile a minute"

Try some pleached trees

Ligustrum_jap_90lt_16_18_pleached__246_big.jpg

Hi

Are you looking for instant cover or something over time. Breezer loves his russian vine, it grows like the clappers, but has to be maintained otherwise it get out of control, alright it you want to cover an aircraft hanger and difficult to remove once in the ground it you dont like it

please let me know if you want instance cover? just in the summer, etc
regards

Sponsored Links
well inatant would be nice i was thinking of conifersmay be 6-7 across but unsure of the different kinds i no that lylandi is a no no which are the other kinds i want something that grows at a steady rate but not lylandi rate if you no what i mean

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back