need work experience to get my gas tickets

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I'm currently on the L3 gas utilisation course at lomax and I'm required to do 250 hours of work experience to get my gas tickets. I'm looking to help a gas engineer one day a week on a saturday. I'm not looking for any pay, just a good tutor to help me on my way. I spent last year at Tyne Met College on the level 2 plumbing course so I already have hand skills for pipe bending and soldering etc. I'm from Wallsend area and I have a car to travel, I would be willing to travel to newcastle, northumberland and gateshead. Please send me a PM if you can help.

Much appreciated,

Roger

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Roger - You maybe want to remove your number just now, avoids anyone undersirables getting your number. Just ask them to PM you. (y)

Sponsored Links
Dan,

I had put the wallsend area but I've now expanded to the area's I would travel too. I've also added my location to my profile.

Thanks for the advice,

Roger

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back