Nest and Alpha CB24

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I'm after some help with my newly purchased NEST thermostat with my Alpha CB24X boiler. I currently have a wireless (battery operated) thermostat which I want to replace with the NEST. Can someone give me guidance with the wiring to the boiler PCB? I do not have the optional clock as mentioned in the Alpha documentation, and I don't have a wired in thermostat/timer.

Installation seems pretty straight forward, I'm competent with basic wiring and electrical stuff, but reading trying the match the NEST and Alpha diagrams are not helping me.

The NEST gives me wiring diagrams for Switched Live, Low Voltage (dry contact), Bolier with zone valves and Boiler with MOMO zone valves... ??? Not a clue what my Alpha is.

Any help (where to stick my wires) would be VERY appreciated.

NEST:

Alpha:

Sponsored Links
Your existing thermostat should be wired into 1 and 2 on your boiler terminals?

You need to put the nest terminals 2 and 3 to these terminals doesn't really matter which way round you do it. Then L-N from the incoming mains.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back