New boiler

DP

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
A client has a system Vokera boiler and an unvented cylinder. The house is a recent built property and there are a few issues.

1. reverse circulation upper landing radiator

2. UV cylinder bursting

He is thinking of getting a Vaillant 937 or a Viessman. What do the regulars recommend.

Sponsored Links
I'd recommend investigating the existing problems first...

Then I'd consider looking at my other options.

The house is a recent built property and there are a few issues.
How recent - within the last 10 years? If so the property may be covered by the builders warranty.

Reverse circulation upper landing radiator
Do you mean that the TRV is on the return end instead of the flow end? That does not matter. Just make sure that, if it is a single direction TRV (one arrow on the body, not two at right angles) the arrow is pointing away from the rad.

UV cylinder bursting
Definitely a warranty problem.

Sponsored Links
Reverse circulation as in it is piped up wrong , Ch works when HW on as in not all the ch returns have been commoned ?? 3 T rule ??

UV burst ????????? never dealt with Vokera , but from what others say there not a bad mob to deal with ?? how come u posted in here ?

New build should be a come back on builders surely ??

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back