New Court Costs Plans

Do-gooders are active in countries like England and Sweden, where the fanatic Islamic culture is being ignored by most politicans for fear of being branded racist by the very same do-gooder segment.

Sponsored Links
The lenient do-gooders have had their way for decades now. Have they actually done any good?
What is your idea of a do-gooder?
It seems to be your favourite word at the mo'. Show me an example of a do-gooder that you keep banging on about and one that has an influence.
Please.

Thousands of examples (you're one).

Thousands of examples (you're one).
How do I have an influence over British justice? Why am I labelled a do-gooder? I neither condone or promote religious extremism or terrorism.

All I do is point out the failings in the racist agenda.

Sponsored Links
Do-gooders are active in countries like England and Sweden, where the fanatic Islamic culture is being ignored by most politicans for fear of being branded racist by the very same do-gooder segment.
How do these people have influence over British justice?
Show me an example?

How do these people have influence over British justice?
Show me an example?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ing-meant-didnt-know-illegal-sex-girl-13.html

The judge in that case is a prime example of a do-gooder and of course has an influence over british justice.
You have a child groomer being given preference because he's an indoctrinated towel head brought up to believe that women are worthless chunks of meat.
But of course it can't be true its in the DM. :rolleyes:

If I raped a few Asians, would it be a legitimate defence that it was because my school had a few racists in it who liked to tell "paki" jokes and thus made all Asians seem less than worthless?

Try this then from the Muslim issue....

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.co...xually-abused-schoolgirl-but-was-spared-jail/

Of course it can't be true. :rolleyes:

"You know England has no future left if a dirty barbaric Muslim Salafi, a primitive village mutt with a mindset stuck in the Middle Ages “who is held in high esteem” in the Muslim community (says it all!), can freely exploit an 11-year old and it’s not sufficient of a crime to even jail him. Even farm animals are much more evolved with an intellect that the most educated of Muslims cannot reach"

Hits the nail right on the head. Don't you agree?

Google wrote...
"Adil Rashid, 18, claimed he was not aware that it was illegal for him to have sex with the girl because his education left him ignorant of British law."

OOh really?
Well he didn’t know it was wrong. So its not a crime then?
Well good luck to anyone who leaves a pig’s head in front of a mosque and claims not to know it was wrong.

If I raped a few Asians, would it be a legitimate defence that it was because my school had a few racists in it who liked to tell "paki" jokes and thus made all Asians seem less than worthless?

You could run an experiment, and report the results (just not in the DM though)!

You could run an experiment, and report the results (just not in the DM though)!
Righteo, I'll get onto it first thing tomorrow ;)

Sponsored Links
Back