New Court Costs Plans

If I raped a few Asians, would it be a legitimate defence that it was because my school had a few racists in it who liked to tell "paki" jokes and thus made all Asians seem less than worthless?

You could run an experiment, and report the results (just not in the DM though)!
Righteo, I'll get onto it first thing tomorrow ;)
G
After your morning swim though!
I was thinking of doing it during my morning swim :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
If I raped a few Asians, would it be a legitimate defence that it was because my school had a few racists in it who liked to tell "paki" jokes and thus made all Asians seem less than worthless?

You could run an experiment, and report the results (just not in the DM though)!
Righteo, I'll get onto it first thing tomorrow ;)
G
After your morning swim though!
I was thinking of doing it during my morning swim :mrgreen:

Len Fairclough (for you older viewers) ;)

The lenient do-gooders have had their way for decades now. Have they actually done any good?
What is your idea of a do-gooder?
It seems to be your favourite word at the mo'. Show me an example of a do-gooder that you keep banging on about and one that has an influence.
Please.

I don't know individual names without searching, but to get you started:

- judges, who hand down derisory sentences at which the convicts laugh;

- the Criminal Protection Service, who decide that some charged offenders are not worth pursuing;

- the Prison Reform movement, who make excuses for convicted criminals with a view to reducing their sentences and making their stay in HM Four Star Hotels more comfortable.

In effect, they are all colluding in encouraging the increase in crime in this country. In that one respect, I can see some advantage in sharia courts!

Although we've digressed, it has opened up the discussion about the penal system. On the one hand, it is true thar public revenge against those who wish to be selfish needs to be appeased, but it's also true that an element of re-skilling and re-programming needs to take place too. It's a fine line between deterrent, retribution and utilitarianism.

Sponsored Links
Back