New house - new plumbing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hiya, i've just bought a house and would like to renew the plumbing and central heating of the house bit by bit. Unfortunately i do not have the cash to do the whole job.

1 - can I renew the plumbing floor by floor?

2 - If I have a four bedroom house how much do you think it will cost excluding replastering and excluding do anything to the bathrooms

simon

Sponsored Links
Hiya, i've just bought a house and would like to renew the plumbing and central heating of the house bit by bit. Unfortunately i do not have the cash to do the whole job.

1 - can I renew the plumbing floor by floor?

2 - If I have a four bedroom house how much do you think it will cost excluding replastering and excluding do anything to the bathrooms

simon

Worth considering any electrical work whilst the floors are up maybe you want a new socket there or possibly you may need a re-wire. Floor board can and do hides all sorts of electrical horrors.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back