New kitchen

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Right here is my new kitchen, took me about 5 months as I am just a diyer. This was by far the most involved project I have ever done and my first kitchen.
The walls etc where a mess and only a complete back to brick job was going to do the trick and I simply could not afford to pay someone else to do the job so after loads of reading on this site just went for it.

There where plenty times I wish I never started.

Only thing I did not do was final gas connection and worktop mitre though after seeing/helping mitre being done next time (not for a very, very long time) will do that myself to.
Pleased with the results, though there is a few things I would have done different.
Skirtings and edging tape in units still to do.

Thanks to all with knowledge who post on this site allowing me to get this far.

Sponsored Links
got a bit muddled with pics, heres the rest.

might want to re-edit the post and put the pics in twos across the page rather than 30 or so..
( scroll wheels go up and down, not side to side ;) )

I'm somewhat worried by this picture..
where do the sockets get their supply from?
looks like you're out of the "safe zones"

im not out my safe zones m8, the vertical concrete that has been filled to the roof has no cable in it.

If you have a look at this you can see where the electrics run.

aye made a c**k of the pictures eh will sort them soon as I can.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back