New thermostat to be fitted ?

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, I have a small rad not working. The tenant has removed and dismantled the thermostat after taking off the head (which should be fixed I believe). A new 'honeywell' unit is only around £13.00 but is this something I could fix myself as a non-plumber?
If so, how best to do this without a flood!

Many thanks for any layman's advice.
best
Stephen

Sponsored Links
Just seen another post on thermostat issue, with more detail, so I should say I believe mine is a 2 port honeywell thermostat. The other post had many replies so I hope that I can achieve some too... ;)

Ok, how much may it cost if I got some-one in to do this straightforward (for a skilled plumber) work?
Thanks
S

Sponsored Links
Change the trv then. You will need one of these

Thank you Bahco. Just picked up your reply after logging out Friday pm. This was my original question that no-one has replied to it yet. How to change the TRV without a flood (as an amateur). Thanks.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back