Nice "work" if you can get it!

Sponsored Links
He had it right, a good income is essential when doing nothing, it's so expensive.

I'll opt for Italy every time, France is a lovely country only spoilt by the inhabitants.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Sponsored Links
Another bit of european "life"......

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...he-economy-s-moribund-Is-future-Miliband.html

Better to be out-of-work, than in - at least, if in France?

Yes, I read that online and I'm absolutely sure that if the Reds get back in next year, of which there is a very good chance, this country will be lost. They tried their best to destroy it last time and, given another chance, will succeed, I'm sure.

Still, if that's what the majority of the electorate want, that's what they'll get. They're just too stupid to see it.

Actually, what I hope for is for the Tories and UKIP together to achieve a majority and, whether they should make some sort of deal or not, at least they should be able to counter the most stupid decisions of the Labour party when it comes to votes in the Commons.

Hell, they might even be able to gain our freedom from the EU takeover bid.

I would pay good money to see Nigel Farage ripping into Silliband at the despatch box. Nige can be a bit cutting sometimes, but his ability to destroy and humiliate his victim must strike terror into some who take themselves too seriously, and are out of their depth.

Farage must surely go down as one of the best orators in the world of politics.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
Back