Nissan Cabstar (07 reg) rear lights

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I'm trying to sort out some problems with rear lights on above vehicle, but can't find any fuses listed for rear/tail lights does anyone know if there are any more fuses other than the ones in the glovebox. I've not got a handbook (can't see any fuses listed for headlights either)
Not having much luck trying to find anything via Google.
Any help much appreciated, thanks

Sponsored Links
Whats the problem with them Andy?
Usually issues with these are due to weather ingress at the back, encouraged by cracked lenses (and poor towbar installations.....)
John :)

Whats the problem with them Andy?
Usually issues with these are due to weather ingress at the back, encouraged by cracked lenses (and poor towbar installations.....)
John :)

Sorry for delay in replying John. Tail lights were not working at all, although front sidelights were ok.
I found another fuse box behind a panel on the dash at the side of the glovebox with many more fuses, replaced blown fuse and all ok
I also found another fusebox on the chassis by the battery with a few fuses and relays, including air con fuse, info might be of use to someone.

As John says, corrosion of the bulb holder contacts due to water ingress is quite likely, get yourself a cheap meter if you dont have one and check for 12 volts on the contacts - could be that both bulbs have gone, I have had it happen.

Peter

Sponsored Links
This is out of date to this reply but the b---tards at Nissan have not included the important fuses in the handbook that are hidden. Remove glove box where shown as per handbook is. Unscrew inner facia. Look left and down a cluster of fuses are down to the left.really tight access. Nissan are arses for this!

There not the only ones, I don't think I have had a car in the last 20 years which has an electrical system that matches the circuit diagram.

Peter

Back