No Central Heating: Ideal Independent C24

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

My boiler is able to generate domestic hot water supply but no central heating. Just from reading another thread on this issue - I managed to turn my pressure up to 1.5 bars again. It was previously under 1 bar. However, after doing so, I am still unable to get the central heating to work.

The boiler has been acting up a lot recently - central heating usually gets cut off and I've had to reset the boiler every morning to get it started again. The display monitor has also been showing the codes: 'L2' and 'F2' quite a bit. It currently displays '0'.

May I please ask for some advice and thoughts as to what the potential issues are.

Many thanks in advance and I will really appreciate your input!

Sponsored Links
If it works for hot water then you know the boilers functioning. So I'd start looking at timer,roomstat, ch thermistors as a start point.

Hi pegasus 11 did you find the problem as I am now in the same situation

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back