No hot water - Baxi Combi 105e

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have no hot water on the above central heating system. The only way I can get hot water is when the heating is turned on. The radiators are working fine without the hot water but No hot water independently. Any suggestions what the problem might be and will it be expensive?
Thanks

Sponsored Links
Diverter valve isnt operating the flow switch. Its stuck r needs replaced. Part it self isnt too expensive

Diverter valve isnt operating the flow switch. Its stuck r needs replaced. Part it self isnt too expensive

Oh, Really?

Could it not be something a lot simpler AND cheaper?

Sponsored Links

Oh, Really?

Could it not be something a lot simpler AND cheaper?

???? What??? Like i said the flow switch isnt operating! So either flow switch r a £20 repair kit, not expensive at all. People like you that offer no help except try and have ago need a good shake

Come on hanns easiest boiler easiest fault check diaphragm first and foremost 99% its that. Fault finding backwards boyo !

Sorry but thats what i meant when saying "stuck" sometimes they seize. Didnt want to go into much detail. The diaphragm isnt doing ist job are the flow switch isnt working. Either way he needs someone in to fix it. All you had to do was correct me ;)

Thanks for your help. I ordered diaphragm from ebay £5.75, which arrived today. I successfully fitted it and now have instant hot water independent from heating.
Maureen.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back