No Hot water coming out of the taps

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Guys,

I hope you can help. A couple days ago, I awoke to no hot water and was hoping you guys could give me some advice on how to get it back up and running. The problem seems to be caused by the water pump, it seems to have stopped working. Normally I can hear running water though it but now there is no sound coming from it what so ever. The pump I am using is a Grundfos UPS 15-50, I had a problem with it before but managed to solve it by taking the screw off the front and moving the shaft kind of thing below , which kicked it into life. but this time this does not move on it's own no matter how long i move this around. Has the pump given up the ghost or is there something else I can do to get it going. How much will it cost to repair? Because I don't wanna get ripped off

I would really appreciate any advice you can give

Cheers

Martin

Sponsored Links
How much will it cost to repair? Because I don't wanna get ripped off

then ask your mate in the pub

failing that put a post on a forum that aint full of plumbers

cos lits be fair all we are is rip off merchants :eek:

Kinda asking for twobble aint it, I mean asking the guy if he's gonna rip you off.

Ok so the sun reckons thats what we do best so, why should we be any different.

Free advice will now cost 100 quid :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back