No RF Signal

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I finished the installation of my system. Awaiting com-USB before proceeding.

I registered the Ricochet devices all appeared well.

I then left everything powered off overnight - battery out.

Powered it back on, 2 devices, one a PIR and the other is a door senor seem to have problems.

The panel is showing

EXP 1,1 Tamper

No RF SIGNAL 011 PIR
No RF SIGNAL 012 Door sensor

The other two devices are not showing a fault.

If the panel has been powered down, battery removed. Do I have to re-register the devices?

Is EXP 1,1 the keypad?

Merry christmas

Sponsored Links
RKP = keypad
EXP = Expander

You do not have to re register the devices.

do a walk test first, as this wil wake up all the devices the system sees, and you can walk test the device, put it in walk test, make a brew and then start to test the devices.

make sure the tamper is secured.

If you are still having problems give us a shout and i will go throuh it stepby setp with you, just sorting out a delivery at the moment so be 15 mins to half an hour

Thanks for the speedy response.

I don't have a expander just a keypad.

Oh do I wish I had bought com-USB instead of having to wait. Seriously bad mistake not ordering immediatly.

Sponsored Links
hi what is on your system at the moment?

wrt you are using -W panel, then the tamper is due to the comissioning link, move it across so its no longer in comissioning mode.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back