Non Thermostatic Head for TRV

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have just replaced some radiators after quite an extensive refurbishment to the house. The radiators came with free TRV valves from Screwfix. Foolishly I didn't clock that one of them was the "no TRV" radiator on the system. Now that I have completed the work (new carpets etc) I realised my mistake. To avoid issues I have removed the head however this does look a little ugly and the cap provided with the valve engages the valve the moment it is on. I really don't want the hastle of replacing the valve for a locksheild but would like to make it look a little more "right" has anyone got a suggestion.

Sponsored Links
Depending on the valve, a decorators cap from another TRV would neatend things up a little.

Changing a single valve is half an hours work though. Why not finish the job properly?

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back