None Alcoholic Wine

Sponsored Links
Thanks Securespark, some good leads there.
I have tried that Eisberg and it is not unlike Cranberry Juice, not quite what I was after. I will have a go at some of the other stuff.s

Sponsored Links
I guess this could be worth a try? I can't say I've personally tasted it. On a different note if you're ever after an "alcohol free" lager, Becks blue is actually drinkable.

I do like the link though. Ebony Vale, Alcohol-Free Wine.... Then at the bottom of the page it says,,,,"It is an offence to purchase or attempt to purchase alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18." :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So ,, does it contain alcohol or not? ;) ;)

I do like the link though. Ebony Vale, Alcohol-Free Wine.... Then at the bottom of the page it says,,,,"It is an offence to purchase or attempt to purchase alcoholic liquor if you are under the age of 18." :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

So ,, does it contain alcohol or not? ;) ;)

You need approval to put non-alcoholic shandy bass (pop) through Tesco's self-scanners........

Does non-alcoholic wine still have the 'bite' that alcoholic wine has? Is there a point in drinking it? Do you get pleasure from it?

I choose to be alcohol free during the week whereby I drink exclusively water and tea at meal times. I wonder whether there is a (flavour) point to drinking non-alcoholic drinks.....?

It doesn't take an awful lot of intelligence to realise there was an 'r' omitted. It obviously was meant to read 'YOUR', but it still did not stop your uncontrollable cynicism.
Try to be helpful PRED.

There was also a superfluous 'e' in your title.

Sorry, I'm being serious now, not juvenile.

Yet another Inept, Crude, Unhelpful, juvenile reply.
It appears this is what DIYnot is all about.

I think it's a mixture, really. Some joking and banter, a few witticisms, occasional insults from some members, and some helpful advice.

Most of us seem to get along well enough, but if you don't like it here...

Yet another Inept, Crude, Unhelpful, juvenile reply.
It appears this is what DIYnot is all about.

I think it's a mixture, really. Some joking and banter, a few witticisms, occasional insults from some members, and some helpful advice.

Most of us seem to get along well enough, but if you don't like it here...

Hysterical and nosef*ckall were the only posters on this thread to insult people. Fact.

Madness. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back