• Red

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Blue

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Green

Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Big All, thanks very much mate. Just checked the account and your donation has been received. (I have a funny feeling you may be making a further donation, lol). Only details it shows is your email addy but they don't sell any details on to third parties.

Would also like to say a huge thank you to a certain other person who comes on here but hasn't posted in this thread. As I assume he wishes to remain anonymous I will respect that wish unless he says otherwise. That was a very generous donation sir and I thank you on behalf of Starlight and the kids. You know who you are. ;)

Sponsored Links
i tried that :D :D
i deleaded all the details and went update or whatever the choice was and it said like you cannot update you need to fill in the marked areas so it left it unaltered

its no big deal really but i go to great trouble to not get any unwanted contact
i am not on social media only companies that need my address for delivery purposes have it
only personal friends and family have my mobile to others i dont have one
i get around 1 junk e mail a month 2 or 3 junk phone calls a month and no junk mail other than the royal mail contracted stuff
i am glad it was a good cause that alerted me that any paypal payment can or will give the recipient my personal details

it would be good to have a bit off humiliation in the form off a picture showing your hair and a relivent t shirt being worn and mayby a skirt :eek: :eek: :D :D :cool:

but again well done and because you will be so visible you will need a collection tin where ever you go ;)

I just tried to donate and opted to log in via Facebook. It is now stuck on a page with the message: Please wait while we process your Facebook login...

Nothing is happening.

Sponsored Links
it would be good to have a bit off humiliation in the form off a picture showing your hair and a relivent t shirt being worn and mayby a skirt :eek: :eek: :D :D :cool:

but again well done and because you will be so visible you will need a collection tin where ever you go ;)

I will draw the line at wearing a skirt thank you kind sir.

However, I am in the process of purchasing a relevant T-shirt from Starlight and hopefully an official sealed collection box which I shall carry with me when I go shopping.

I have also acquired 'tacit' approval from a local hairdresser to do the dyeing free of charge in return for posting a link to their business on FB. Just waiting for confirmation from his female partner as she is the one who will do the actual deed. :D

JBR, hope you get it sorted mate. ;)

Thanks Squeaky. Donation received and gratefully accepted. Thank you very much. Oh, and I promise, no curlies! :LOL:

Come on guys, (and girls), jump on the band wagon and donate to this magnificent charity at;

https://www.justgiving.com/Terry-Conway-hair/

And don't forget to tick the Gift Aid option because this helps them claim money off the tax man as well!

:D

Thanks Squeaky. Donation received and gratefully accepted. Thank you very much. Oh, and I promise, no curlies! :LOL:

Come on guys, (and girls), jump on the band wagon and donate to this magnificent charity at;

And don't forget to tick the Gift Aid option because this helps them claim money off the tax man as well!

:D

That's ok. I was feeling a bit guilty after watching Children in need and not donating (The 'best bits' repeat of course - cuts out all the garbage). So this way I get to make a donation without it going into His Royal Highness Sir Lord Terrence Wogan's ever increasing bank account.

Thanks Gasman. Most generous of you mate.

With what I have received off you chaps to date, coupled with the pledges in work, I think I am almost to the £400 mark with still two weeks to raise the rest. :D

Thanks immensely guys.

Checked in work today and have reached a combined pledge amount of £395.

Two weeks to go to reach the £500 so if you want to help please donate at;

Help make a very sick childs short time on earth that little bit happier.
Wouldn't you want to make your child happy if they were seriously ill?

Be thankful they are not.

JBR. Payment received and thank you very much sir.

Yes, there will be photo evidence when the deed is done.

I accept no responsibility for any nightmares you may suffer as a result of viewing these pics. :LOL:

Sponsored Links
Back