• Blue

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • Green

Votes: 13 61.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sponsored Links
Come on!

Where are the donations from those that are always banging on about animal charities being a waste of money and that children's charities are far more important?

:rolleyes:

Come on!

Where are the donations from those that are always banging on about animal charities being a waste of money and that children's charities are far more important?

:rolleyes:

Thanks Squeaky. Got a few people in work who have said, "Yes, I'll sign the pledge form when I go in the canteen." Then they leave work on the Friday and are on their week rest after doing their double shift. :evil:

With the donations made by your good self and a few other 'gentlemen' on here to my 'Just Giving' page;

https://www.justgiving.com/Terry-Conway-hair/

plus the pledges on my sheet in the canteen I am £13 short of the £500 target.

But don't despair folks!

There is still a week to go before I get the deed done so come on, the more I can raise the more children will be happy. And don't forget to tick the 'Gift Aid' button as Starlight can claim the tax off the government, thereby raising more money for their cause.

(PS. Green is looking favourite at the moment. :rolleyes: :LOL: :LOL: )

For those few decent guys on here who contributed to my target I want to let you know that I have reached £502 in work and with your donations and a few others direct to my Just Giving page,

https://www.justgiving.com/Terry-Conway-hair/

the running total now stands at just over £650!!!!!!

My sincere thanks to those guys who have already donated and for those who haven't then there is still time.

I will post evidence at the start of next week and I assure you it is a semi-permanent dye that will take about 4-6 weeks to wash/grow out.

PS. The colour is GREEN!

Sponsored Links
Ok. As promised, here is the proof.

I have actually exceeded my original target of £500 by quite a large amount thanks to you guys on here and the generosity of family and friends.

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who contributed.

Now that the deed is done would anyone else like to try and help me get the total to £1,000?
OzrnK7.jpg

First off, good on yer mucker and congrats for making lots of money for a worthy cause.
Secondly, what prog did you use to post the pic on here?
Thirdly, you are an ugly bastard and a scouser :D
Fourthly, bout time you phoned me
Fifly, I cant spell fifly , but hey ho - congrats on your effort to raise money for a worthy charity. fantastic effort mate.

Very nice.

Make it dayglo and there's another tenner!

Unfortunately as my natural colour is grey its very hard to find a colour that will actually 'take' to it.

One brand we tried simply washed out as soon as I rinsed it in the shower.

Sponsored Links
Back