Oh Dear...

Your reluctance to answer the question tells us all we need to know. Thank's mate. BTW, if you've forgotten - you voted against AV. :mrgreen:

Sponsored Links
Your reluctance to answer the question tells us all we need to know. Thank's mate. BTW, if you've forgotten - you voted against AV. :mrgreen:

You are either misinformed, trolling or a liar.

It is up to you to prove your accusation. He won't. He can't. :rolleyes:

I feel no need to continue this game until you provide evidence of your accusation.

Sponsored Links
What's a matter mate? Are you having difficulty remembering how you voted? Why not just tell us here and now. Did you vote for AV or not? It's a simple question. Why are you having difficulty answering it? :mrgreen:

You are either misinformed, trolling or a liar.

Either?

I agree. Quite possibly all three. :LOL:

It's a shame really as, on occasions, he has been known to post some interesting things. Unfortunately, he tends to revert to trolling soon afterwards.

I shall not respond to any more of your posts along these lines, Joe, until you either supply evidence that I did what you accuse me of doing, or apologise for your mistake.

It takes a big man to apologise when he's wrong. I know because I have done it! :D

Quite simple, joe.

If you wanna prove JB said a certain thing, you go find the quote.

Otherwise, stop your whining.

• Thanks
Reactions: JBR
If he didn't vote against AV - let him deny it. Right here and right now. (he won't).

That's exactly why I stopped responding to his childish questions.

He is what I'd term a 'part-time troll'. By that I mean that he can, on occasions, conduct a sensible and constructive discussion; at other times he likes to play games just to wind people up and such performances can be literally perennial. The best thing to do on such occasions, in my opinion, is just not to get drawn in.

He's completely unable to admit he's wrong and apologise, too! :LOL:

He didn't vote for it. Now he tells us he was too stupid to vote because he didn't know there was a referendum on the subject. Yeah sure mate. :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Back